Cookies are files that are installed on the computer from which you access our website for the purposes described on this page.
In usisa.es we use the following cookies:
- Cookies __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz: are the cookies used by the Google Analytics service, Google Inc. brand & nbsp; The use of these cookies allows us to see where a visitor comes from, the time he / she stays on our website, the pages he visits, etc. It is a tracking cookie.
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
For example you can find information on how to do it in the case you use as a browser:
- Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
THE COMPANY is not responsible for the misuse that users may make of its website, or viruses or other elements that may exist and cause damage to computer systems, electronic documents or files of users of its website or of the third-party website.